Sunday, August 21, 2016

Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!

Welcome back Falcons!  I look forward to meeting each and every one of you Monday, August 22, 2016.  My name is Mrs. C. Chapa and I will be your 8th Grade Honors Mathematics/Algebra 1 teacher this school year.  I have a Bachelors of Science in mathematics, 12 years experience teaching middle school and high school mathematics, and I have even been a presenter at the Mathematics Association of America Suncoast Conference.  I am passionate about mathematics and I look forward to helping you reach your personal math goals.

This week's schedule is as follows:

Monday: Welcome/Syllabus/Procedures
Tuesday: Diagnostic/Goal Setting
Wednesday: Folders/Begin lesson
                    Algebra 1: Constructing Graphs
                    Honors Math: Transformational Geometry
Thursday:    Algebra 1: Displaying and Interpreting Data
                    Honors Math: Reflections
Friday:        Algebra 1: Set up notebook/Domain and Range
                    Honors Math: Set up notebook/Reflections

Once again, welcome back!  


No comments:

Post a Comment